Dear Sir / Madam,
Due to consent to the sending of a marketing offer and establishing commercial cooperation with MAS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Mikołów (43-190), ul. Rybnicka 42 – in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “ GDPR” “) and the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), I inform you that:
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to conclude the contract. The consequence of your failure to provide your data will be the inability to conclude and perform the contract.
- The administrator of your personal data is MAS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Mikołów (43-190), ul. Rybnicka 42 – registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice under the number KRS 0000066453, NIP 634-01-34-429, REGON 003468525. You can contact the data controller via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or in writing to the address of the Administrator’s seat.
- Your personal data includes the following data categories:
- Clients and Contractors who are natural persons running a business – name, surname, place of business (exact address), PKD code, NIP number, REGON, KRS number;
- Employees of Clients and Contractors: name and surname, job title, place of employment, contact details (e-mail address, landline and business telephone number).
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract (Article 6 (1b) of the GDPR);
- Compliance with legal obligations (Article 6 (1c) of the GDPR), such as issuing and storing invoices for the fulfillment of tax obligations, handling complaints;
- Implementation of the legitimate interests of MAS Sp. z o.o. (Article 6 (1f) of the GDPR), such as establishing, investigating and enforcing claims, answering your questions and complaints;
- Your personal data will be processed by MAS Sp. z o.o. For the period necessary for the performance of the contract and after its termination for the period necessary for tax settlements and for the expiry of claims;
- Your personal data may be transferred:
- State authorities (e.g. the prosecutor’s office, the Police, the President of the Personal Data Control Office, common courts);
- Partners acting on behalf of MAS Sp. z o.o. (e.g. law firm, bank, transport and courier companies, postal operators);
- MAS Sp. z o.o. it does not intend to transfer your personal data outside the European Union, to international organizations;
- Your data is not profiled.
- MAS Sp. z o.o. informs you about their rights:
- The right to access data, i.e. to obtain information about the purpose and method of processing your personal data and a copy of the data;
- The right to rectify data, i.e. to correct personal data if they are incorrect, changed or have become obsolete;
- Right to partial or complete deletion of data, the so-called “Right to be forgotten”, – that is, to erase data, provided there are no legal obstacles;
- The right to limit data processing, – that is, to limit data processing only to their storage;
- The right to transfer data, i.e. obtain your personal data that has been provided to MAS Sp. z o.o. or indication of another administrator to whom MAS Sp. z o.o. is to provide data as far as technically possible.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, as long as there are no legally justified obstacles. You can revoke your consent by sending an appropriate e-mail: email@example.com . However, please remember that we have the right to process your personal data until your consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing by MAS Sp. z o.o. personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR and other provisions on the protection of personal data.
We would like to assure you that MAS Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to protect your personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure and use. For this purpose, appropriate measures for the physical, organizational and technical protection of personal data have been implemented.
Personal Data Administrator
MAS Sp. z o.o.