The Department of Paper and Cardboard Distribution deals with the sale of packaging papers, specialty papers, laminates and aluminum foils intended for contact with food.
Department of Paper and Cardboard Distribution
Parchment, coated and greaseproof papers for food packaging
- GREASE PAPERS (weights from 32 to 60 g / m2, from KIT 3 to KIT 8).
Purpose: e.g. packing of butter, lard, meat, fast food products, production of bags, breakfast paper, etc., for lamination with aluminum foil.
- PLANT PARCHES (basis weight from 45 to 64 g / m2).
Purpose: e.g. packing cottage cheese, packing food products with high humidity and high fat content.
- PE COATED PAPERS (polyethylene) (basis weight from 22 + 8m 30 + 10, 40 + 15, 50 + 20 g / m2 etc.). Purpose: packaging of “fast food” products, meat, cold cuts, etc.
- SILICONE COATED PAPERS – FOR BAKING (basis weight from 39 to 41 g / m2).
White and brown papers, in rolls or sheets. For home baking, we sell disposable paper, and for industrial baking, we sell reusable paper.
Purpose: paper intended for fat-free baking in households and bakeries, confectioneries, etc.
- PARAFFIN COATED PAPERS (various weights).
Purpose: packaging of “fast food” products, fruit, sweets – e.g. fudge candies, etc.
- SPECIALTY PAPERS: eg anti-corrosive papers.
Paper and cardboard for the production of packaging
- KRAFT PAPER (grammages from: 17 to 160 g / m2)
– bleached (smooth and striped),
– unbleached (smooth and striped).
Purpose: e.g. production of paper bags and bags, breakfast paper, paper packaging.
- PAPERS FOR CARDBOARD: TESTLINER, KRAFTLINER, GREYBOARD, FLUTING, SCHRENZ
Intended use: Production of cardboard, sleeves, tubes, protective angles for pallets, pallet spacers, shoe inserts, protection of furniture during transport, etc.
- CARDBOARDS FOR PRINTING AND PACKAGING MANUFACTURERS: Solid cardboard packaging most often serves as decorative packaging in many industries: cosmetic, food, industrial and pharmaceutical. various types: GC1; GC2; GD2; GD3; GT2.
Laminates and aluminum foils for food packaging
- PAPER LAMINATES WITH ALUMINUM (glossy and matte)
Depending on the application, laminates are joined with micro-wax, glue or polyethylene. For example: butter laminate – primer (NCL LAK) / Al9 / micro wax / paper 40g / m2 – 76.4 g / m2.
Purpose: packing butter, margarine, ice cream, candies, chocolate etc.
- ALUMINUM FOILS: (Al from 0.007 mm to 0.014 mm).
Purpose: for food packaging, hairdressing foils, for lamination with paper.
- ALUMINUM FILMS WITH THERMAL WELDING VARNISHES (LID) PP, PS, PVC, COMBI.
Purpose: for the production of lids for cups with yoghurt, homogenized cheese, cream, etc.